Superstock champion Seeley to graduate

Posted by big big on Tuesday, December 1, 2009



Relentless Suzuki confirms that Alistair Seeley will alum to the British Superbike Championship for the 2010 season

Having stormed to the National Superstock 1000 appellation this season, Alastair Seeley is to move up to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship for the 2010 campaign.

Seeley, who exhausted arresting best Steve Brogan to the Superstock crown, will abide with the aforementioned Relentless Suzuki aggregation that agitated him to the title.

The Irish Superbike best additionally competed in the final two BSB circuit of the year at Silverstone and Oulton Park, demography a top ten accomplishment in the above while benumbed an Evo blueprint Superbike.

"It is a abundant befalling for me to move up to Superbike afterwards assertive the Superstock chic in 2009 and I anticipate that BSB is the abutting accustomed footfall for me,” Seeley told the official BSB website. “I had a beaker on the Evo bike at Silverstone and again had a go on the absolute Superbike at Oulton Park, and although that didn't go absolutely according to plan at atomic I now apperceive what I am up against.

"The aggregation accept a testing programme in abode and it looks like that will bang off in March so now I am training adamantine with cardio and battle to get myself in the best accessible fettle afore we activate testing.

"I haven't absolutely put a ambition on the season, but I anticipate if I can use Ian's (Lowry) achievement this year as a brand as that was his aboriginal season, again I accept a acceptable starting point. I charge to acknowledge Philip and Hector Neill for giving me the befalling and additionally Suzuki GB and of advance Relentless."

Seeley's team-mate is set to be appear in the advancing weeks.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Web Informer Button